By accessing the website at https://afmsim.com, https://afmsimulation.com, https://afmsimulation.onfastspring.com/, or other affiliated website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LeComp Simulation Services LLC website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LeComp Simulation Services LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LeComp Simulation Services LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LeComp Simulation Services LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. LeComp Simulation Services LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, LeComp Simulation Services LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LeComp Simulation Services LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LeComp Simulation Services LLC’s website, even if LeComp Simulation Services LLC or a LeComp Simulation Services LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on LeComp Simulation Services LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LeComp Simulation Services LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. LeComp Simulation Services LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However LeComp Simulation Services LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
LeComp Simulation Services LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LeComp Simulation Services LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
LeComp Simulation Services LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State and the United States of America and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
9. Return Policy
On all software products, there are no returns or refunds offered, except in extreme circumstances, to the discretion of LeComp Simulation Services LLC. LeComp Simulation Services LLC is not responsible for accidental purchases, poor performance on computers below required specifications, and other dissatisfactory enjoyment with our products. For all purchases through X-Aviation, X-Aviation is the only source to contact about potential refunds.
These terms are effective as of 14 June 2020.
- 14 June 2020: Adjusted legal entity to LeComp Simulation Services LLC, and adjusted refund policy to reflect sales through X-Aviation.
- 30 August 2019: Minor changes to section 1 regarding URLs of websites where these terms are applicable.
- 21 October 2018: Initial Release