The Pocket Rocket by TorqueSim, a joint venture of AFM Simulation and Attitude Simulations, has been released – Get it now from X-Aviation!
The result of months of development, this aircraft is the perfect addition to any X-Plane hangar!
A highly detailed simulation of a PT-6 equipped Pocket Rocket originally inspired by Thomas Dietrich. This aircraft comes with a simulated G1000 that gets its internal Synthetic Vision code from the infamous Hot Start TBM 900, includes a simulated Garmin G5, numerous liveries anda maintenance and failure simulation. FMOD sounds are also included to give you that extra edge!
• Retractable Tricycle Gear Variant and Fixed Tailwheel Variants
• Highly detailed 3D model
• Full PBR 4K Texturing
• Custom Systems, including:
• Fully custom electrical system
• Custom engine start system
• Custom fuel manager
• Custom lighting
• Customized G1000 with:
• Custom Engine parameter sidebars
• Custom annunciators
• Integrated checklists
• Synthetic Vision – licensed from HotStart
• Custom G5 Backup Attitude Indicator (PFD only)
• Custom Tail Number config utility
• High-fidelity FMOD sound pack
• Maintenance and Failure simulation
• Custom Load Manager
• Persistent systems
• Fully custom C++ Plugin using the X-Plane SDK
• Includes 11 liveries, a Blank Livery & Paint-kit
artcarney · March 23, 2019 at 9:34 am
Once again, Linux is left out.
Cooper LeComp · March 23, 2019 at 10:15 am
Sorry, Linux support is something we aren’t able to provide as of now. It may be something we investigate adding in the future, but there are no current plans.