The M20 Collection V4 PB3 is ready! This update is a smaller one in the V4 Public Beta Cycle, mainly consisting of tweaks and bug fixes. The big parts of the V4 update (New 3D model, new Textures, and new Sound Pack) are still in the works and will come out as soon as they are ready.
We have decided to move distribution of the M20 Collection away from our own stores and to distribute the M20 from now on exclusively through X-Aviation, where we have had great success in easily and securely distributing the Pocket Rocket. To access the M20 Collection V4 PB3 update, you will need to complete the free migration process to add the aircraft to your X-Aviation account and install the aircraft through the installer.
To update to the M20 Collection V4 Public Beta 3:
- Create an X-Aviation account (if you do not already have one)
- Go to www.x-aviation.com/serial_redemption/ and enter your M20 serial number from either the AFM Store (FastSpring) or Threshold Store. If you do not know your serial number you can find in your original order email or message me and I can help you find it. Enter the email address associated with your X-Aviation account.
- Download the installer for the M20 Collection V4 PB3
- Run the installer. Note: the installer will remove the previous version of the M20 by removing the X-Plane 11/Aircraft/AFM folder. If you have any custom liveries or other modifications you wish to preserve, back those up to a separate location before running the installer.
- Enjoy! If you have X-Aviation products already, the plane should automatically activate. If you do not, simply sign in to your X-Aviation account using the prompts in-sim.
A quick note: progress, while it has been taking a while, is being made on the graphical update! You can see a render of our new 3D model and texture work here. We can’t wait for you to see it in-sim.