We have released the Version 4.0.0 PB4 update for the M20 Collection. All customers who have purchased the M20 Collection up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the M20 Collection from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 4.0.0 PB4 for you.
What if I didn’t get the update e-mail?
If you did not receive your update e-mail don’t fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here’s what to do:
- Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php
- Find your original M20 Collection download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!
What’s New / Changed:
- Fixed GTNs in Ovation 2
- Fixed preference file saving and loading
- Adjusted failure sensitivity
- Updated Libacfutils to a newer version for AFM G5 compatibility
As always, thanks for supporting AFM Simulation. We appreciate your feedback and support!
Gilles Goulet · January 8, 2020 at 5:20 pm
Very nice plane to fly “M20”. Still waiting for the touchdown noise or the taxi or rolling “takeoff” noise…??
When do you plan to integrate this add-on to the model???
Cooper LeComp · January 8, 2020 at 6:31 pm
A brand new FMOD sound pack is in development. No ETA at this time.