Here is a small update to improve the flying experience, by squashing bugs, tuning settings, and improving usability.
- VR Yoke Causing CTD
- VR Flap Handle now works
- VR Config files improved
- Range Buttons on GNS530/430 fixed
- Yoke Show/Hide was backward
- 150% Zoom fixed hover icons with side menu
- Tuned Engine Failure sensitivity
- Tuned Random Failure sensitivity (should occur with half the frequency now – 1/100,000 odds per second)
- Tuned Flap Actuator sensitivity
- Tuned engine temperatures
- Ovation 3 G1000 Delta Peak was not displaying, fixed
- Glass too Opaque, fixed
- Option 1: Download the Patch Zip file (All Platforms): https://afmsimulation.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/m20/M20+3.0.2+PATCH.zip
- Option 2: Reinstall the Aircraft from the Store of Purchase’s Download. AFM Store (https://afmsimulation.onfastspring.com/account) or Threshold (https://store.thresholdx.net/)
James Falisi · April 29, 2019 at 10:37 am
I purchase the Mooney M20 collection but I am unable to download because I keep getting a failure to download. I was able to download the afmsim.com/m20-collection-3-0-2-hotfix/ patch but still not able to get the addon.
Cooper LeComp · April 29, 2019 at 11:07 am
I have sent a different download link to you via email.